Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OLYMPICS AT NIKISKI MIDDLE SCHOOL!





The first week of school they held an Olympic week and these two girls were in my group. These two girls are Catherine and Emily!




This is our flag Brazil! Mollie participated in the chubby bunnie contest but didn't win! Emily won the estimate on how many was in the jar and they won the most Creative Group. There hurdle girl won the bronze and the one minute dash was won by there one and only Greg that was on there team. Mollie's Team did perty good... She is lovin being a part of this school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samantha said...

cool i want to be in the olympics!! lol matt had a olympic thing for work too where he raced go karts lol.

Cyndy and George said...

WOW! You are growing into such a beautiful young woman Mollie! I can hardly believe my eyes! I am so happy that you are enjoying your new school and making friends. You have always had such a bubbly personality I have no doubt you will do well always! Love you!