Friday, October 31, 2008

80's at Nkiski High

Here I am with my besties friend Britney.... we are getting ready to start class ... we both dressed up like we were living in the 80's .... so much fun.... hahahah!







My teachers Mrs. Delego and Mrs. Moseley and my friend britney
I took this before first period I love my teachers and friends.....
you guys have no idea how much fun i have been having.




These are some kids in my 5th period class. We all have so much fun together. There is (left to right) me, Haley, Gretchen, Britney and Patrick....







This is crazy Nichelle, this is how school makes her by the end of the day.... I love her to death...
Here I am at the end of the day, on the bus, waiting to be dropped off at home... I had a great day at school today... I can't wait until tomorrow it is going to be Spirit day... I will have more pictures.

1 comment:

Ter said...

Mom's like me are so thankful for teachers like Mrs. Mosley and Mrs. Delego... I am glad you like them so much... and tell Nichelle to not do that to her eyes.. makes me dizzy...lol I love you baby girl