Saturday, May 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!

My brother Cody and I have always been the best of friends. When someone asks me who my very best friend is I always say, " well my brother Cody of course."

Well Tuesday the 28th of April, my brother turned 16. He is now officially old enough to drive, he is old enough to date, and I am sure there is something else he is finally old enough to do and I can not think of it.

I know that he isn't interested in girls yet, but he is so excited to finally have his permit, working on his license. He knows that I probably will never get my license because of my seizures, but he said he will always make sure I have a ride to wherever I need to go.

Besides my dad being my hereo, my brother Cody is my top-notch hereo. I am so glad he has chosen to live with us, he is always there for me and I am so proud of him. I am very blessed that he is my brother.

I love you Cody!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet mollie, Happy Birthday Cody!!!! Honestly does he have to have a snake? ask your dad about me and snakes!!!!

Ter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ter said...

It is a cute snake Gwynnie.... if you just held one you would see how innocent they are...LOL

What a good brother you have Mollie!! your truly blessed to have such a great family... I love you sweetie